Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Apologize.

Listen, baby, I'm sorry I've been so high-maintenance. I know I can be distracted and cranky. I know I can be all self-pitiful and complainy and it puts a lot of pressure on our relationship. Oh, Barbara. You know I love you. Things will look up, soon as I get some sleep, and some money.

Will you still come to this show I'm in?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

It's The Small Press Book Fair, a two day long event happening on Saturday December 3rd and Sunday December 4th. On the 4th at 3, I'll be reading along with Reverend Jen, Master Lee, the O'Debs, and Moonshine Shorey. I'll be reading this one essay-type thing what's been published in Art Star Scene, Reverend Jen Miller's magazine.

There's more info. on this site, though my name isn't there. I'm billed as "other downtown compatriots."
It's all happening at The Small Press Center, The General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen, 20 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036

PEACE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll come!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home