Monday, October 10, 2005

Jay Oh Be

I'M BUSY! SOOOO BUSY! Readjusting to a 9 to 5 schedule has preoccupied me mightily here lately. And in addition to the new job, I also have two writing groups going (one a writerly writer's group, the other one involving writing, subterfuge and dioramas, to be described more later), plus I majorly hurt my ass bone (no kidding)recently which is oppressing me motivation-wise.

Furthermore, I just had a baby.

Just kidding!
I didn't just have a baby. I just stole a baby. It was sitting unattended in a stroller on the L train on Friday morning. I don't know what kind of baby it is. Kind of pinkish, very loud, somewhat moist. And ticking. Is that normal?

Anyhow, Happy Late New Year everybody!

5 Comments:

Blogger Grantley said...

I'm suspicious that there is a riddle to this blog entry that I am not getting, and that's no surprise since I'm in the middle of testing out a new brand of Tequila.

So the question seems to be, what's pink and loud and moist and makes a ticking sound? Is it libido?

4:36 PM  
Blogger sarahfisch said...

I know, it's kind of a confusing non-joke. It hinges on the fact that babies are pink, loud, and moist, and that on Friday morning, when I was alleged to have stolen the baby, we had a terror alert scare in NYC on the subways which specifically mentioned baby carriages. Hence ticking.

And if it requires that much explanation, it ain't no good.

8:21 AM  
Blogger LORMO said...

Well, the moist, pink and loud part is good.

4:16 PM  
Blogger LORMO said...

Oh my god, it took me three tries with the word verification.

Why they gots to be sloppy and confusing?

It was like taking a quiz and I was failing.

And, I just realized that my vagina is moist, pink and loud.

4:18 PM  
Blogger sarahfisch said...

Quit bragging Lori!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home