Friday, June 23, 2006

Celebrate Good Times (Come On!)








Happy Pride Week, y'all!

Here's to you and I mean it, O mighty Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Barbaras, all you blessed flamin' fancies, all you butch leather-daddies and dykes, all y'all tranny bois and grrlz, all you twinkies, wigmasters, artistes, all the divas and unsung heroes, ace queens, angels with dirty faces, ass pirates, fleet baggers, Sapphists, snake-handlers, cowgirls, swamp women, teddy bears, teddy girls, str8-acting Southerners, Christopher Street veterans, and to all your lovers, friends, and families, God Bless and Slainte, Mazel and Howdy!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers Homies!
And... happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to youuuu.
Happy birthday dear Sarahhhh!!!!
Happy birthday to youwwwwwwwwww!
Love ya,
Annie, Matt, Lilly, and Wilfrid

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Sarah.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

so...apparently at the pride festival here, there was a plane flying overhead with banners of aborted fetuses.

talk about not researching your target audience!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ole carson is making me want bangs again. we should both get them at the same time and be like those girls in williamsburg who walk around together all with bangs. only we would be being ironic about it.

4:35 PM  
Blogger chartreuse velour said...

that was me.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Grantley said...

Happy B-Day Sarah. I still haven't sent that song/present yet have I? Where to send it? Shall I post it?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Grantley said...

You know, Cather just blows my mind. Man! What a writer.

Anyway, I posted a link to YOUR SONG on my blog. Click the title. I used an annoying free service but I don't think they have pop-ups, at least I didn't see any when I tested it out. Just Ads all over the page.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home