Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Photo Round-Up

I think I want this job.
Whatever it is, I bet I can handle doing it part-time.



I made up a new character, by the way. My name is Mrs. Knapp and I am a poor widow. I found that scarf in the garbage can in the laundromat!If you see me around the neighborhood, say hi!



Here are people playing night softball in McCarren Park. This makes me wish I had a slightly better camera. Night softball is very beautiful, I think.


This next thing is kind of scary, so watch out.
This lawn decoration was in place on Conselyea Street last month.
Whooo is it...? WHO'S IN THERE??







(whirring noise)










AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!

Inflatable bunny robot, extending from a ...pumpkin?
Perhaps. PERHAPS.

7 Comments:

Blogger LORMO said...

Nice garbage scarf.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's funny. mrs. knapp looks just how i imagined binky levine.

and why is there a big blank space at the top of your blog?

harley says hi.

1:40 PM  
Blogger sarahfisch said...

Thanks Lori. I really like the scarf, actually. I never know how to wear scarves though. Maybe that's how.

Alissa, Mrs. Knapp and Binky are second cousins! And I have NO idea why sometimes there's that big gap at the top of the blog, and why there's sometimes not. Do you think maybe my blog is HAUNTED!?

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that you mention it, i think that would happen when i had this blog too. it's weird. cuz the formatting seems weird at the top too. the dots are running into 'sarahlucillefisch'. i think it's a blogger bug. this is totally why we moved our blog from blogger. cuz of weird shit like that. i also noticed that it depended on which browser you used when you posted. like if you used ie sometimes and firefox sometimes, everything would go to hell. that might be what happened...wordpress, baby!! it's where it's at :)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Grantley said...

I love that bunny. Love, love, love that bunny. I think I'll name him FIREFOX because I see him bursting up from a torrent of fire while at the same time taking on the name of his oppressor, the fox.

10:59 PM  
Blogger the kevin scurry blog said...

[pant pant pant] That thing scared me half-the-fuck to death!

10:05 AM  
Blogger sarahfisch said...

I know, right? That bunny is UP TO SOMETHING!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home