Saturday, October 07, 2006

OWWW

I burnt my damn finger--right middle--on the oven rack earlier tonight while making Mushroom Bites. SON OF A BITCH!!! YYYAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHOOOOWWEEEE!! I've got my digit immersed in a mug of ice water and am typing lefty. That's how much I love you. Plus here are some new fonefotos..OOOWWWWWWWW...from my new phone. Gimme slme COMMENTS, dudes. Glad to see 'em? Feelin' my burnZ/?>Z

toy cars! At a street fair earlier today


fake birds in cages, same street fair

subway station, Union Square, where I've never burnt myself

Joan Jett. I didn't take this, I just love her.

OW. CRAP.

Peace!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird. my friend mark just finished telling me the story of when he opened for her in the 80's at the north dakota state fair. on the rider, she ordered picnic benches for her and the opening band. each picnic bench got 2 bottles of jack daniels and a bucket of fried chicken. to be ready 2 hours before the opening band started.

sounded like a fun picnic.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Margaret Dodge said...

Sorry about your digit, hon.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Jeff Mac said...

In the future, upon feeling pain, you might want to try shouting the word that I had to type in order to get past Blogger's spam blocker:

awdiuuyk

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of new phone did you get?
The pics look good. Better than mine, but that's easy, mine's shitty, and I keep dropping it. . .

8:44 AM  
Blogger chartreuse velour said...

my word was

hapfjix

which sounds like something you'd get in amsterdam.

ba dum pum.

9:53 AM  
Blogger sarahfisch said...

Y'all so cute.
I got a Kyocera Switchback, Kenneth. I am enjoying it mightily. I got a li'l QWERTY keyboard and everything.

10:31 PM  
Blogger miss wendy said...

There is a feminist website whose url eludes me at the minute where they sell Joan Jett T shirts and on them they say "What would Joan Jett do?"
This is a reference to the Christian concept of "What would Jesus do?" I used to work with a heap of Christians who wore little bands on their wrists that had "WWJD" on them. My word sounds un(e?) peu Francois.... tuifvox

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home