Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Evolution, or something




Dudes.

I'm sorry for the extremely long hiatus over here. I regressed into childhood summer-vacation laziness. I'm sorry. Look how sad Darwin is, there, with his big ol' teeth. Darwin knows that evolution isn't a predicatable steady process, y'all. Call my near-three-months-off a sort of Galapagos finch extinction of the soul. While I was out, I developed a whole new bird, as a blogger. Much bigger beak! I can now eat insects AND seeds!!

As a token of my undying love for you, Barbara, please accept this baby hammerhead shark.

But it's almost BACK-TO-SCHOOL time, and I am re-revving up!! Whooooo-eee baby! Just lookit the kind of thang I'll be soon posting for your delectation:

1. CRITTERS I HAVE KNOWN, PART TWO!!!
2. A FIELD REPORT FROM THE BLEEDING HEART OF TEXAS LIBERALDOM!!!
3. CINDY SHERMANESQUE FONE-FOTO SELF-PORTRAIT EXTRAVAGANZA!
4. FALL SEMESTER RUNDOWN!!! (Will I still love Dostoevsky tomorrow?)
5. BRAND NEW MONEYMAKING IDEAS!!!!
PLus: Sleepwalking! Boobies! Death in South Padre!

Check back soon, Barbara, and check out our fall season!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoo,

Sarah

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude

that is so passe. i did Critters I Have Known, Part Deux months ago.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, if you have any inclination about going to that show tomorrow, i can probably get you on the guest list...

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhh.

Sigh.

I feel like I just got to do a back float after being held down at the bottom of the deep end for, like, hours.

Welcome back, bloggysarah. We've missed you.

8:34 AM  
Blogger chartreuse velour said...

oh, thank god.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home