Thursday, August 28, 2008

Motivate Me.

Dudes.

I would really like to be blogging more. So why aren't I?

Some of it is that I've been writing many stories and reviews for the San Antonio Current (which can be found here!)
Also, I've been writing kids' stuff, including reading-comprehension test passages and a spec essay about Klimt for an art-history inspired craft book for 'tweens.

And yet I still can't afford an iPhone or a Wii, both of which I want.

I appeal to you, my readership. All, like, nine of y'all.
How do I get back into the blogging rhythm? I have maybe some things to say about the 'Lympics. IS IT TOO LATE??

It is, right?

Damn.

Leave me a comment and give me a topic.
ANYTHING.

Tranny rhythmic gymnasts?
Coyotes?
Harriet Tubman?

Behind-the-scenes anecdotes concerning that vibrator-store story I did? (You can link to that up there, it's called A Missionary's Position).

OR, leave me a comment with moneymaking schemes in it so I can get an iPhone and a Wii.

7 Comments:

Blogger chartreuse velour said...

it's not too late to write about the olympics. and any of the above topics sound like they would be well treated by you.

i think you are always funny when you talk about texas.

also, maybe you could post some of your drawings.

i know i am always bummed when i click over here and you haven't posted. when you do, it's surefire entertainment.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Sweetest Whimsy said...

Hi, Sarah! Finally have a chance to visit your blog and soak up your marvelousness. I'm going to enjoy backreading your stuff. How do you get a gig like that Klimt-craft-book-thing-for-tweens?

Lunch again soon?

10:40 PM  
Blogger The family of six said...

Yeah you finally posted! How about childhood memories?
I'm coming to see you for Thanksgiving! we got our plane tickets!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't tell Lori, but your blog also made me tingle.

This has been quite the day!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

stories that involve a lot of product placement can generate some revenue

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Johanna said...

You should totally blog more, but no pressure! You should get that follow thingie, maybe. Hearts!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Gracie Cavnar said...

Sarah,
Love your writing. Please drop me a line if you have any interest in a gig writing grants for a foundation I started. I'm a writer too (I dont think quite as talented) but I can't keep trying to do it all myself. Check us out. www.recipe4success.org
Admiringly
Gracie Cavnar

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home