Monday, April 11, 2005

Come See Me on Thursday

I'm in a really good show on Thursday night, friends.

No Hitting!
With Becky Donohue and Jeff Mac
Mickey's Blue Room
171 Ave C (bet. 10th & 11th)
Subways: F to 2nd Ave, L to 1st Ave
$3 cover, cheap drinks

The blog for the show is very funny, and links to the hosts' very-funny blogs:
http://nohittingcomedy.blogspot.com/

If y'all go, I bet you will all enjoy yourselves, because I plan to
look pretty and speak in a clear and well-modulated voice. Plus, they
sell alcohol there!

In addition to me, there will be:

1. Todd Levin, a standup/writer who's written for Salon, Glamour, The
Modern Humorist, McSweeney's
, and The Onion!
2. Katie McCabe, founder of The Hester Prynz improv group, Gayety and Ladyfest featured performer, and host of a weekly comedy series at Punch!
3. Damien Sammarco, of the Chicago-based improv juggernaut "Sickest
Fucking Stories" and the dreaded Trainwreck at the Parkside Lounge!
4. Josh Comers, frequent and funny stand-up on the NYC scene, and
writer for The (late) Late Show With Craig Kilborn!

You may have already gotten the e-mail saying all this, if you're on my list. And that e-mail had this blog URL on it, and if you came to look at my blog based on the e-mail, this was all redundant for you.

I'm sorry.
Let me add something new.
...So, um, how are you guys, good?
Anybody seen the Basquiat show?
Deededeeededeeeeeeee.
*cymbal crash*

1 Comments:

Blogger LORMO said...

I'm already there.

The place is closed, so it's weird to be here.

But I am ready and waiting.

Only 16 hours to go!!!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home